Sunday 19 April 2015

The Fallen Wardrobe (Part 1)

I'm going to make this into 2 Parts of the story cause it can be too long for a single post.

So, this is what happened.

A week back, my wardrobe toppled over my bed. It's not a wooden wardrobe. It's literally like the below picture of a wardrobe.
It used to be a fine wardrobe. But because I moved it around, something happened to its stability and it keeps toppling down. However, after a period of time, it was so stable, I thought things would forever remain that way.

Until, it toppled over AGAIN and I got super frustrated. 

It toppled over and I stared at the situation blankly, not knowing what to do. After a while, I moved on to do my other stuffs without bothering to fix it or put my clothes back. 

But I did do something else for sure. I did SIEP. 

*A quick one on SIEP. In any situation, whether good or bad, we should do SIEP (something that I learnt and still am learning from my mentor).

S - Accept the situation with understanding that Nature is trying to teach us something
I - Asking, 'What am I supposed to learn from this?', humbly
E - Emotions would be calmer as lessons matter more than anything else
P - Instead of looking at people's mistake, you would rather want to correct yourself

So, coming back to my story, though I asked the question, 'What am I supposed to learn from this?', I still took time to get my emotions calm. And when I was calmer and able to think straight, something magical happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment